One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you return to town, you had better not mention anything - to quote Johnson - of Benson's spiflication.’
- ‘Unfortunately, no spifflication is allowed since my parents are here with me.’
- ‘Defense against spiflication is not one of them.’
- ‘Following the Broncos' spiflication of a second-string Knights in a record 71-6 romp at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday, Bennett said he was sympathetic to his rival coach despite his club showing no mercy on the field.’
- ‘Me and my siblings thought it was made up - by our Dad who always threatened us with dire spiflication if we ever played up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.