One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A young spider.
- ‘If a favourable patch of ground is found around the burrow of the matriarch, the small spiderling will settle there.’
- ‘As the spiderlings mature and begin to mill about, the mother becomes strangely subdued.’
- ‘The emerged spiderlings disperse within a week.’
- ‘The number of live emergent spiderlings was used as a measure of fecundity.’
- ‘The spiderlings of the horned baboon spider only commence moving about 50 days after hatching.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.