- another term for thread vein
- ‘Although it gets rid of a spider vein permanently, it doesn't prevent new ones from appearing.’
- ‘The recommended treatment is sclerotherapy, where radio frequency waves are used to close the spider vein.’
- ‘It's a chemical irritant and it burns the lining of the spider vein.’
- ‘Approximately one injection is administered for every inch of spider vein - anywhere from five to 40 injections per treatment session.’
- ‘Patients undergoing laser treatment for spider veins can resume normal activity immediately.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.