One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for thread vein
- ‘Patients undergoing laser treatment for spider veins can resume normal activity immediately.’
- ‘Approximately one injection is administered for every inch of spider vein - anywhere from five to 40 injections per treatment session.’
- ‘Although it gets rid of a spider vein permanently, it doesn't prevent new ones from appearing.’
- ‘It's a chemical irritant and it burns the lining of the spider vein.’
- ‘The recommended treatment is sclerotherapy, where radio frequency waves are used to close the spider vein.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.