One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An active plant-feeding mite which resembles a minute spider and is frequently a serious garden and greenhouse pest.
- ‘Without a doubt, spider mites are the leading garden pest for causing yellowed leaves during cool wet springs and temperate falls.’
- ‘Other common pests include spider mites and mealy bugs.’
- ‘Finally, check plants constantly for pests like spider mites, scale, mealybugs and whiteflies.’
- ‘Keep a watchful eye out for insect pests such a aphids, mealybugs and spider mites.’
- ‘Aphids, scale, or spider mites may infest a tree, especially if it's weak from poor growing conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.