One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Progestational hormones also affect the force of contraction of the sphincteric muscle and various gastrointestinal hormones may do so as well.’
- ‘If technical guidelines are rigorously followed, the feared complications associated with surgical procedures, such as anal stricture and sphincteric injuries, are largely reduced.’
- ‘Accompanying sensory and sphincteric symptoms are also common.’
- ‘Eighty-five percent of the patients had intrinsic sphincteric deficiency, while 15 percent had genuine stress urinary incontinence.’
- ‘Generally, the treatments for sphincteric weakness include pelvic floor exercises, injections of a bulking agent, or an artificial urinary sphincter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.