One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their study of whole-rock chemistry has shown somewhat higher silica contents of the spherulitic structures as compared to the host rhyolite glass.’
- ‘These aggregates scatter light, however, due to their amorphous nature, and would not be spherulitic or birefringent.’
- ‘The granular to spherulitic microstructure of Carinachites has been documented by several previous authors.’
- ‘They typically grow in two-dimensional fanlike and spherulitic arrays.’
- ‘Besides, the aragonitic shell is made up of two oriented layers: an irregular spherulitic prismatic layer and a fine complex crossed lamellar layer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.