One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A correction for violations to the assumption to sphericity was applied to the results.’
- ‘He correctly interpreted what he saw as proving the existence of mountains and craters where natural philosophers demanded perfect sphericity in the perfect heavens.’
- ‘It is no exaggeration at all to say that the reality of human evolution is now as well established as is the sphericity of the earth.’
- ‘He explained eclipses, solstices and equinoxes, announced the sphericity of the earth and its diurnal revolution on its axis.’
- ‘That procedure reduces degrees of freedom in proportion to the degree of departure from sphericity and protects against Type I errors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.