One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A correction for violations to the assumption to sphericity was applied to the results.’
- ‘He explained eclipses, solstices and equinoxes, announced the sphericity of the earth and its diurnal revolution on its axis.’
- ‘That procedure reduces degrees of freedom in proportion to the degree of departure from sphericity and protects against Type I errors.’
- ‘He correctly interpreted what he saw as proving the existence of mountains and craters where natural philosophers demanded perfect sphericity in the perfect heavens.’
- ‘It is no exaggeration at all to say that the reality of human evolution is now as well established as is the sphericity of the earth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.