One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveBotany
- ‘The remaining morphospecies are organs of cycads, ginkgophytes, lycopods, sphenopsids, and bryophytes.’
- ‘Ferns and sphenopsids are rare, but often well preserved.’
- ‘The genus Hyenia was a rhizomatous plant, much like modern ferns and sphenopsids.’
- ‘You have already studied two such lineages, the ferns and sphenopsids.’
- ‘Both ferns and sphenopsids have members in the living flora, although their modern diversities are vastly different.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.