One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveBotany
- ‘The remaining morphospecies are organs of cycads, ginkgophytes, lycopods, sphenopsids, and bryophytes.’
- ‘Both ferns and sphenopsids have members in the living flora, although their modern diversities are vastly different.’
- ‘The genus Hyenia was a rhizomatous plant, much like modern ferns and sphenopsids.’
- ‘You have already studied two such lineages, the ferns and sphenopsids.’
- ‘Ferns and sphenopsids are rare, but often well preserved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.