One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The casting of magic spells.
sorcery, witchcraft, wizardry, necromancy, enchantment, incantation, the supernatural, occultism, the occult, black magic, the black arts, devilry, divination, malediction, voodoo, hoodoo, sympathetic magic, white magic, witching, witcheryView synonyms
- ‘Put everything you will need for your altar and spellworking inside the ritual area.’
- ‘Spellworking allows me to construct events, objects, and outcomes that cannot be achieved any other reasonable way.’
- ‘My own nonchalance about spellworking does not mean I hold those who constantly perform it in any less regard.’
- ‘Every member of our community has the right and responsibility to decide how much spellworking is appropriate to their situation, and to use that amount.’
- ‘My life is not set in such a way as to encourage constant spellworking, but not all Witches' lives are like mine.’
- ‘After this I call the deities I've been praying to and begin the spellworking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.