One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or creature with magical powers.‘I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spellcaster’
- ‘The city's major bookstores will host wizard midnight parties to celebrate the publication of the schoolboy spellcaster's latest adventures.’
- ‘Gadgets can have quite powerful effects, and a gadgeteer with the most advanced gadgets is comparable to a very powerful spellcaster.’
- ‘I've been to other spellcasters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best.’
- ‘"We will keep his words of warning in mind," the spellcaster said.’
- ‘"In Sword of the New World, you don't control a single warrior, spellcaster, or healer," he said.’
- ‘Every place our prissy psychic goes, his spellcaster is sure to follow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.