One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or creature with magical powers.‘I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spellcaster’
- ‘"In Sword of the New World, you don't control a single warrior, spellcaster, or healer," he said.’
- ‘Gadgets can have quite powerful effects, and a gadgeteer with the most advanced gadgets is comparable to a very powerful spellcaster.’
- ‘"We will keep his words of warning in mind," the spellcaster said.’
- ‘The city's major bookstores will host wizard midnight parties to celebrate the publication of the schoolboy spellcaster's latest adventures.’
- ‘Every place our prissy psychic goes, his spellcaster is sure to follow.’
- ‘I've been to other spellcasters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.