One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'll agree that not all of them are especially riveting today, but some are still spellbinders.’
- ‘After Head made his speech, she delivered hers, termed a spellbinder by some.’
- ‘To be successful, an architect must be a spellbinder.’
- ‘Seductive, alluring Pisceans are the zodiac's enchanting spellbinders.’
- ‘‘When he is not overcome by arrogance, he can be a very competent spellbinder,’ Morgan said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.