One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When speleologists found one such cave in 1977, they named it after Australia's Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser.’
- ‘The Velebit region is Croatia's largest mountain range, attracting speleologists, botanists and hikers from around the world.’
- ‘From all corners came archaeologists, anthropologists, speleologists: none of them believed him.’
- ‘That record put the Bulgarian speleologists among the first to reach the lowest point of the planet Earth.’
- ‘First explored by the speleologist, Edouard Martel, in 1889, the gouffre has been open to the public since 1898.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.