One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Velebit region is Croatia's largest mountain range, attracting speleologists, botanists and hikers from around the world.’
- ‘When speleologists found one such cave in 1977, they named it after Australia's Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser.’
- ‘First explored by the speleologist, Edouard Martel, in 1889, the gouffre has been open to the public since 1898.’
- ‘That record put the Bulgarian speleologists among the first to reach the lowest point of the planet Earth.’
- ‘From all corners came archaeologists, anthropologists, speleologists: none of them believed him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.