One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A person who drives or moves very fast.‘the 26-year-old speedster has already equalled his own world record this season’
- ‘Trucks fly, speedsters explode, and tires spin as Max and his crew take to the desolate highway.’
- ‘And the two speedsters are presently parked at Sundaram Motors on Mount Road.’
- ‘British engineer Joseph Ehrlich has been tinkering with racing engines for motorcycles and Formula One speedsters for six decades.’
- ‘I was able to notice a big difference between the big muscle cars and the lighter-weight speedsters.’
- ‘Some 700 Porsche 356 Carreras were built up to 1959 and, of these, just 140 were drop-top speedsters.’
- 1.1 A very fast car.‘an exclusive high-performance speedster’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.