One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Listen to what some noted experts have had to say about that classic type of speechification, the Sunday sermon.’
- ‘I'd also suggest the text be reigned in vis-a-vis all the speechification and more of an effort be made by the actors to truly own their roles and not just play out easy stereotypes.’
- ‘I took Latin to follow my grad ceremony which only broke into the vernacular for the speechifications.’
- ‘Captain Jessie paused a moment to take a breather from his speechification.’
- ‘There's got to be a way to trim the speechifications down to pithier, more thought-provoking exchanges that don't leave the viewer stabbing himself with a drinking straw to stay awake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.