One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See speech therapy
- ‘Shelley developed speaking problems serious enough to send her to a speech therapist.’
- ‘Valerie is happy to report that they have now appointed a speech therapist that works with people with Down's Syndrome every Monday.’
- ‘The patient tolerated the procedures well and was followed up by a speech therapist.’
- ‘Its facilities include a baby clinic, midwives, health visitors, a speech therapist, a community dentist and an audiologist.’
- ‘The door banged open and another speech therapist entered with two interns bringing up the rear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.