One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of enabling a computer to identify and respond to the sounds produced in human speech.as modifier ‘speech recognition technologies’
- ‘Certain car companies are currently developing navigation systems based on speech recognition using satellites and map databases.’
- ‘The use of computerized speech recognition in medicine was first described in radiology in 1981.’
- ‘Currently, speech recognition takes place at the software level, and its precision varies enormously, depending on what you want the system to do.’
- ‘Another concurrent research stream deals with the area of speech recognition.’
- ‘Progress has been made in speech recognition and automatic translation engines, and a convergence with search engines is just beginning to be discernible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.