One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of enabling a computer to identify and respond to the sounds produced in human speech.as modifier ‘speech recognition technologies’
- ‘The use of computerized speech recognition in medicine was first described in radiology in 1981.’
- ‘Another concurrent research stream deals with the area of speech recognition.’
- ‘Progress has been made in speech recognition and automatic translation engines, and a convergence with search engines is just beginning to be discernible.’
- ‘Currently, speech recognition takes place at the software level, and its precision varies enormously, depending on what you want the system to do.’
- ‘Certain car companies are currently developing navigation systems based on speech recognition using satellites and map databases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.