One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, UK scientists will be involved in spectroscopic analysis from two hours after the impact when the telescopes in Australia come online.’
- ‘MRI is based on the principle of nuclear magnetic resonance, a spectroscopic technique used by scientists to obtain microscopic chemical and physical information about molecules.’
- ‘The development of astrophysics spurred observatory growth as well as the spectroscopic analysis of starlight enabled astronomers to study not just the position of celestial bodies, but their composition as well.’
- ‘For all the miraculous technology of spectroscopic analysis, there are mysteries here which will defy resolution for some time to come.’
- ‘He explained that the spectroscopic analysis of the cloud of dust would give scientists an idea of the ratio of various materials within the comet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.