One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘High-performance liquid chromatography methods gave results close to those found using mass spectrometric techniques.’
- ‘On the laboratory's first day of operation, a defective aircraft engine was identified through spectrometric wear metal analysis.’
- ‘This method has been validated against the gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric procedure in which the metabolites are independently quantified.’
- ‘In addition to numerous analytical vagaries, spectrometric systems are expensive to purchase and technically demanding to operate and maintain.’
- ‘Recovery of the single spots and subsequent mass spectrometric analysis revealed that the polypeptides in both spot clusters belonged to gelsolin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.