One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Recovery of the single spots and subsequent mass spectrometric analysis revealed that the polypeptides in both spot clusters belonged to gelsolin.’
- ‘In addition to numerous analytical vagaries, spectrometric systems are expensive to purchase and technically demanding to operate and maintain.’
- ‘High-performance liquid chromatography methods gave results close to those found using mass spectrometric techniques.’
- ‘This method has been validated against the gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric procedure in which the metabolites are independently quantified.’
- ‘On the laboratory's first day of operation, a defective aircraft engine was identified through spectrometric wear metal analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.