One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A total of 24 females and 137 great calls were of sufficient quality to be spectrographically analysed from the four populations.’
- ‘The geographic cline of the first canonical variate implies that calls from adjacent locations are more similar to each other spectrographically than those from more distant sites.’
- ‘The only inaccuracy is the advertised wavelength: it reads ‘650 nm’ when it was measured spectrographically at 660 nm.’
- ‘These analyses for 32 additional elements, made less frequently, raised the total number of elements determined spectrographically in uranium-base materials to 65.’
- ‘We further analyzed songs spectrographically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.