One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The brook charr.See char
- ‘Catfish, snapper, speckled trout, and crab are all Louisiana staples.’
- ‘Because speckled trout tend to run in same-sized schools, conscientious anglers should abandon schools if the first few fish that come aboard are throwbacks.’
- ‘I remember seeing the beds of pickups loaded with speckled trout, redfish and Spanish mackerel.’
- ‘Cast for speckled trout and redfish in the bay before breakfast.’
- ‘Anyone might make a lucky cast and hook a quality speckled trout almost by accident, but super-sized specks rarely are duped.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.