One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for relative density
- ‘The common glycols are colorless liquids with specific gravities greater than that of water.’
- ‘He was another scientist who worked on the problem of specific gravities.’
- ‘Urinalysis is performed to assess specific gravity and urinary glucose level.’
- ‘Invest in a hydrometer, which measures the specific gravity of liquids, available at winemaking supply shops.’
- ‘The lower specific gravity of this new material also reduces tyre weight and rolling inertia, thus further improving fuel efficiency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.