One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for relative density
- ‘He was another scientist who worked on the problem of specific gravities.’
- ‘The common glycols are colorless liquids with specific gravities greater than that of water.’
- ‘Urinalysis is performed to assess specific gravity and urinary glucose level.’
- ‘The lower specific gravity of this new material also reduces tyre weight and rolling inertia, thus further improving fuel efficiency.’
- ‘Invest in a hydrometer, which measures the specific gravity of liquids, available at winemaking supply shops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.