One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For some it is experienced as a powerful and specifiable moment, engaging the deepest affections.’
- ‘Delay to product distribution could only be permitted if a member state had grounds for suspecting specifiable risks to health or the environment.’
- ‘It is always answerable to some set of independently specifiable practical goals.’
- ‘When or how generosity is shown is not precisely specifiable.’
- ‘We decry the absence of leadership, but who can lead without a specifiable goal?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.