One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘He states that it is speciesist to judge that the life of a normal adult member of our species is more valuable than the life of a normal adult mouse.’
- ‘The speciesist assumption that lurks here is very simple.’
- ‘Of course, in practice most of us are speciesist.’
- ‘It's speciesist to give humans greater moral consideration than nonhumans for any reason.’
- ‘We live in a deeply speciesist society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.