Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A squad that is used for kick-offs, punts, and other special plays.
- ‘You may want to work your special teams on containing punt and kickoff returns.’
- ‘For two great teams, the special teams units are extraordinarily uninteresting aside from the kickers.’
- ‘The special teams play is a tad confusing the first few tries, but with some practice using the Mini-Camp drills help explain things and get you on the right path.’
- ‘Our defense is solid and we've shored up our special teams.’
- ‘The special teams division really needs work, Dave.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.