One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of international money, created by the International Monetary Fund, and defined as a weighted average of various convertible currencies.
- ‘Twenty-five percent of each country's quota is paid in the form of special drawing rights.’
- ‘The second proposal recommends a new allocation of special drawing rights.’
- ‘Gold reserves and special drawing rights were static at $3,720 million and $4 million.’
- ‘Gold reserves and special drawing rights remained static at $4.191 billion and $2 million respectively.’
- ‘He gives pride of place to a proposal to expand the existing system of International Monetary Fund special drawing rights.’
- ‘The new precautionary agreement is expected to be for 100 million special drawing rights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.