One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of international money, created by the International Monetary Fund, and defined as a weighted average of various convertible currencies.
- ‘He gives pride of place to a proposal to expand the existing system of International Monetary Fund special drawing rights.’
- ‘Gold reserves and special drawing rights were static at $3,720 million and $4 million.’
- ‘The second proposal recommends a new allocation of special drawing rights.’
- ‘Gold reserves and special drawing rights remained static at $4.191 billion and $2 million respectively.’
- ‘The new precautionary agreement is expected to be for 100 million special drawing rights.’
- ‘Twenty-five percent of each country's quota is paid in the form of special drawing rights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.