One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Belonging to both space and time or to space–time.
- ‘The world we experience is a spatio-temporal world.’
- ‘Specific accumulation regimes and modes of regulation are typically constructed in specific social spaces and spatio-temporal matrices.’
- ‘The world consists of ordinary spatio-temporal objects.’
- ‘They have a potential for dynamic spatio-temporal experience across a network of associative links.’
- ‘If God is the only real cause of spatio-temporal phenomena, he is the only real cause of ‘thoughts’ or ‘perceptions.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.