One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to space and the position, area, and size of things within it.‘the species composition varies spatially across the reserve’‘spatially separated ecosystems’
- ‘His choreography is at once tightly structured and spatially expansive.’
- ‘The narrative is essentially classical, but it is delivered in a spatially fractured, dislocated fashion.’
- ‘The doubling of the pair of figures in the latter picture amplifies the implication that the photograph spatially delivers different states of time.’
- ‘In the adjacent mirror is a spatially confusing reflection of a woman wearing a rose headdress.’
- ‘By means of this algebraic method of thinking, objects are grasped spatially, in the blink of an eye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.