One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to space and the position, area, and size of things within it.‘the species composition varies spatially across the reserve’‘spatially separated ecosystems’
- ‘In the adjacent mirror is a spatially confusing reflection of a woman wearing a rose headdress.’
- ‘By means of this algebraic method of thinking, objects are grasped spatially, in the blink of an eye.’
- ‘The doubling of the pair of figures in the latter picture amplifies the implication that the photograph spatially delivers different states of time.’
- ‘His choreography is at once tightly structured and spatially expansive.’
- ‘The narrative is essentially classical, but it is delivered in a spatially fractured, dislocated fashion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.