One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They failed to explore how these groups were simultaneously locally spatialized and globally connected.’
- ‘His leisurely paced Mozart allowed for all the notes to be heard and was well spatialized.’
- ‘Maps were not only metaphors for any spatialized knowledge, they also marked the boundaries past which intellectual inquiry had not yet pushed.’
- ‘The discourse thus spatializes the subject in a much more decisive fashion than does ‘natural’ geography.’
- ‘From long shot to close up, cinema spatialises time with different kinds of visual sequencing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.