One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Overactive bladder is a condition in which the muscle surrounding the bladder contracts spastically causing frequent urination or incontinence.’
- ‘Ten weeks into the project, I was lifting more and more weight, but I was stranded three inches short of the rim and jumping rather spastically.’
- ‘I saw Kayla and Andrew dancing spastically in the middle of the room.’
- ‘All of the sudden, Ryan spastically smacked me over the head.’
- ‘Social Dancing is so spastically uneven and nerve-wracking; so full of jittery caffeine beats and saccharin melodies that I find it impossible not to love every infantile moment about it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.