One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was speechless, my mouth opening and closing spasmodically.’
- ‘The rumbles of thunder continued spasmodically above our heads, and the streets occasionally lit up in a flash of lightening.’
- ‘My hair bristled and I felt all my muscles twitch spasmodically.’
- ‘He coughed spasmodically before gasping out his next words.’
- ‘Its little brown form quivered spasmodically as it sneezed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.