One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Completely unconscious.‘I think he would knock Bowe spark out’
- ‘I didn't just stop him last time: I knocked him spark out.’
- ‘His wife found him on the settee spark out with his phone still in his hand, so being the loving wife she went to put it on charge for him.’
- ‘One of Ali's greatest admirers is the man who once came very close to being knocked spark out on live television by the selfsame Ali.’
- ‘Two years ago, big Manny Siaca, now a light-heavyweight, was ahead on points against Mitchell before the champion knocked him spark out in the last round.’
- ‘I turn my back to him to check the mixing desk and when I turn round he's spark out, cigarette hanging from his bottom lip and guitar still slung across his body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.