One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Completely unconscious.‘I think he would knock Bowe spark out’
- ‘His wife found him on the settee spark out with his phone still in his hand, so being the loving wife she went to put it on charge for him.’
- ‘One of Ali's greatest admirers is the man who once came very close to being knocked spark out on live television by the selfsame Ali.’
- ‘Two years ago, big Manny Siaca, now a light-heavyweight, was ahead on points against Mitchell before the champion knocked him spark out in the last round.’
- ‘I turn my back to him to check the mixing desk and when I turn round he's spark out, cigarette hanging from his bottom lip and guitar still slung across his body.’
- ‘I didn't just stop him last time: I knocked him spark out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.