One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Forget about disguising trigger words by replacing letters with punctuation marks, which is seen as an indication of "spamminess."’
- ‘This article discusses one of many possible mathematical foundations for a key aspect of spam filtering - generating an indicator of "spamminess" from a collection of tokens representing the content of an e-mail.’
- ‘We want to combine these individual probabilities into an overall combined indicator of spamminess or hamminess for the e-mail as a whole.’
- ‘We will use this data and software to train our system by generating a probability for each word that represents its spamminess.’
- ‘He proposed a way of generating a particularly useful spamminess indicator based on the combined probabilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.