One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We will use this data and software to train our system by generating a probability for each word that represents its spamminess.’
- ‘We want to combine these individual probabilities into an overall combined indicator of spamminess or hamminess for the e-mail as a whole.’
- ‘This article discusses one of many possible mathematical foundations for a key aspect of spam filtering - generating an indicator of "spamminess" from a collection of tokens representing the content of an e-mail.’
- ‘He proposed a way of generating a particularly useful spamminess indicator based on the combined probabilities.’
- ‘Forget about disguising trigger words by replacing letters with punctuation marks, which is seen as an indication of "spamminess."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.