One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.‘common traps that spammers use to acquire email addresses’
- ‘The spammer may simply use automated processes to generate random public keys once in possession of an organization's email format.’
- ‘Not all spammers use bulk emailing services or botnets to mask their identity.’
- ‘Authored by a former spammer, this is a methodical, technically explicit exposé of the inner workings of the SPAM economy.’
- ‘With its rising popularity as a microblogging website, it has inevitably attracted the attention of spammers.’
- ‘Being followed by a spammer is a kind of unwanted attention.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.