One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or organization that sends irrelevant or unsolicited messages over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.‘common traps that spammers use to acquire email addresses’
- ‘Not all spammers use bulk emailing services or botnets to mask their identity.’
- ‘Being followed by a spammer is a kind of unwanted attention.’
- ‘The spammer may simply use automated processes to generate random public keys once in possession of an organization's email format.’
- ‘With its rising popularity as a microblogging website, it has inevitably attracted the attention of spammers.’
- ‘Authored by a former spammer, this is a methodical, technically explicit exposé of the inner workings of the SPAM economy.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.