One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A marine fish with an almost disc-shaped body. It lives in tropical inshore waters, where it often forms schools.
"Chaetodipterus" and other genera, family "Ephippidae": several species, including the western Atlantic "C. faber"
- ‘A pair of spadefish and grey angelfish circled above the rays, waiting to pick up left-overs.’
- ‘As well as seeing many barracuda, we encountered a shoal of Atlantic spadefish and angelfish.’
- ‘By the time we reached the bottom the sharks had gone, but as we rounded a sharp corner we came upon a school of spadefish.’
- ‘Atlantic spadefish, for example, which average 3 to 4 pounds, are plentiful for now and are relatively good to eat.’
- ‘At Blind Man Rock, a shoal of Atlantic spadefish streams back and forth in the shallows.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.