One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A toy for sitting on and bouncing around, consisting of a large orange ball made from rubber and having flexible projections at the top to hold on to.
- ‘It happens to look like a spacehopper too, which is cool.’
- ‘The spacehopper was definitely available in the UK before the end of the 1960s.’
- ‘He'd have probably preferred a spacehopper or a an action figure.’
- ‘‘The 1970s were no more just about spacehoppers and Abba than the 1960s were about mini-skirts and the Beatles,’ he says.’
- ‘Do you remember when you were a kid, how happy it made you, playing on a spacehopper?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.