A toy for sitting on and bouncing around, consisting of a large plastic orange ball with horn-like projections at the top to hold on to.
- ‘‘The 1970s were no more just about spacehoppers and Abba than the 1960s were about mini-skirts and the Beatles,’ he says.’
- ‘Do you remember when you were a kid, how happy it made you, playing on a spacehopper?’
- ‘He'd have probably preferred a spacehopper or a an action figure.’
- ‘The spacehopper was definitely available in the UK before the end of the 1960s.’
- ‘It happens to look like a spacehopper too, which is cool.’