One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See space heater
- ‘Since use of electricity for space heating has shown a general decline, ‘lights and appliances’ explain much of the increase in share and overall use.’
- ‘Under the standard, a building's annual demand for space heating should not exceed 15 kilowatt hours per square metre, per year.’
- ‘75% of household energy use goes on water and space heating, and due to the poor quality of our housing stock, most of this is simply wasted.’
- ‘It features solar panels used to generate electricity, passive solar space heating, solar water heating, and a water catchment system (which collects and filters rain-water for household use).’
- ‘Solar thermal panels heat the water and a geothermal system provides space heating and air conditioning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.