One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See space heater
- ‘75% of household energy use goes on water and space heating, and due to the poor quality of our housing stock, most of this is simply wasted.’
- ‘Under the standard, a building's annual demand for space heating should not exceed 15 kilowatt hours per square metre, per year.’
- ‘It features solar panels used to generate electricity, passive solar space heating, solar water heating, and a water catchment system (which collects and filters rain-water for household use).’
- ‘Solar thermal panels heat the water and a geothermal system provides space heating and air conditioning.’
- ‘Since use of electricity for space heating has shown a general decline, ‘lights and appliances’ explain much of the increase in share and overall use.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.