One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of 230 symmetry groups used to classify crystal structures.
- ‘The crystals also differ in their space group and in the unit cell dimension.’
- ‘The orthorhombic space group of the crystals implies that each unit cell contains four trimers.’
- ‘From the crystallographic data, the space group has been found to be orthorhombic and the unit cell dimensions have been determined.’
- ‘These crystals have high mosaicity, diffract to low resolution, and were tentatively assigned to the P23 space group.’
- ‘X-ray crystallographic studies revealed that the KP - 23 molecule crystallizes in epimeric form in the triclinic P1 space group and possesses four chiral centers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.