One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for woodlouse
- ‘The children's trays began to fill with mayfly nymphs, aquatic sow bugs, and the larvae of blackflies, caddis flies, and bloodred midges.’
- ‘Decomposing organisms consist of bacteria, fungi, and larger organisms such as worms, sow bugs, nematodes, and numerous others.’
- ‘One nontermite host of Arthromitus that my colleagues and I examined in depth was the common sow bug, Porcellio scaber.’
- ‘There was mold on the bathroom floor, persistent carpet odors in the bedrooms and the frequent appearance of sow bugs along the walls.’
- ‘Fifty-cents worth of mesh was all it took to keep those pesky sow bugs from taking up residence!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.