One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Traditional Baptists believe that God loves all people in the sense that God wants all people to be saved; Calvinists believe that God has sovereignly predestined that some people will not be saved.’
- ‘Calvin said that God sovereignly predestined everything that happens in the world.’
- ‘We need to know and proclaim the Triune God, the Lord of the World, who sovereignly calls Man into a relationship of love with himself through the objective propitiation made by Christ.’
- ‘The Baptists' pressing of this vision of a people under a sovereignly free God constituted their true distinctiveness.’
- ‘Did I really believe that God sovereignly saves sinners through the work of the Holy Spirit applying the truth of the Word?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.