One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of South Sudan or its people.‘the South Sudanese embassy in London’
- ‘The red-carpet affair was attended by his South Sudanese and Ethiopian counterparts.’
- ‘Her love for South Sudan is a captivating pull that unites her with other South Sudanese women to raise awareness for their cause.’
- ‘He held a group meeting with the top South Sudanese community leaders.’
- ‘South Sudanese scientists want to make use of geographic data to map their country as well as its natural resources.’
- ‘Fluctuations in the South Sudanese Pound are watched closely by foreign firms active in the country.’
A native or inhabitant of South Sudan.‘the South Sudanese consume a lot of sweet potatoes’
- ‘Dozens of South Sudanese turned out this weekend to tell the National Constitutional Review Commission what they would like to see included in the country's constitution.’
- ‘One day, South Sudanese will be watching as their national football team competes for the right to hoist the FIFA World Cup trophy above their heads.’
- ‘South Sudanese attend a Sunday service in Mingkaman.’
- ‘South Sudanese celebrate after hearing the preliminary result of the recent referendum.’
- ‘He urged South Sudanese to unite with one another to lay a strong foundation for the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.