One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The rest of New Zealand beyond Auckland.‘skyrocketing house prices mean Aucklanders' can no longer ignore happenings south of the Bombay Hills’
- ‘Those who never venture south of the Bombay Hills will wonder what all the fuss is about.’
- ‘Now taxpayers from those areas south of the Bombay Hills have been conscripted to help out.’
- ‘We know that journalists these days struggle with attention to detail, especially for anything south of the Bombay Hills.’
- ‘He was looking for some more talent south of the Bombay Hills.’
- ‘We sold a family property south of the Bombay Hills two years ago.’
- ‘Down here south of the Bombay Hills, while we don't like losing our power or ADSL connections, we know that it's just one of those Bad Things that happens.’
- ‘As someone who comes from south of the Bombay Hills, I have looked upon the Auckland War Memorial Museum as an icon of New Zealand, not just of Auckland.’
- ‘I suggest to the honourable member that she look just south of the Bombay Hills to see the problems we are having.’
- ‘I tell her I'm from Wellington and so I know there's a land mass south of the Bombay Hills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.