One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of South Korea or its people.‘the 1956 South Korean film classic’
- ‘South Korean companies have made substantial investment commitments.’
- ‘South Korean engineering companies have in recent years clinched a large share of infrastructure and construction deals in the region.’
- ‘The South Korean forward scored twice.’
- ‘The South Korean won jumped 15%.’
- ‘The South Korean actor was awarded the Rising Star Award.’
A native or inhabitant of South Korea.‘he coached the South Koreans for the Olympics’
- ‘The South Korean graduated in medicine from Seoul University School of Medicine in 1971 and gained his Master of Public Health degree from the University of Hawaii in 1981.’
- ‘Khan fights in the quarter-finals against a decent 24-year-old South Korean.’
- ‘The South Koreans are appealing the decision to the sport's supreme ruling body.’
- ‘Approximately 80% of South Koreans now live in cities.’
- ‘South Koreans have traditionally expected to have jobs for life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.