One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fruit is globose, red, sourish, not bitter.’
- ‘The sourish fruit concoction is usually eaten with rice and makes an appetising salad.’
- ‘She mentioned that she remembered eating the sourish fruit, an orange olive-shaped drupe, as a child.’
- ‘White rice will come out greenish and have a sourish aftertaste; black rice should produce a juicy tapé.’
- ‘You can substitute the redcurrants with some other sourish fruits available.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.