One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The analysis and study of the sources used by biblical authors.
- ‘Using the techniques of source criticism and form criticism, historical-critical scholarship analyzed biblical pericopes and looked through them to reconstruct the history of the traditions that lay behind the canonical documents.’
- ‘In principle, I don't deny Pentateuchal source criticism, or the value of it.’
- ‘I learned about Pentateuchal source criticism, and the ‘synoptic problem.’’
- ‘It would be helpful, perhaps in a future article, to look at issues such as textual and source criticism from a traditional perspective.’
- ‘Since the nineteenth century, biblical criticism has been dominated by source criticism, and the Book of Leviticus is no exception.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.