One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The analysis and study of the sources used by biblical authors.
- ‘Since the nineteenth century, biblical criticism has been dominated by source criticism, and the Book of Leviticus is no exception.’
- ‘I learned about Pentateuchal source criticism, and the ‘synoptic problem.’’
- ‘In principle, I don't deny Pentateuchal source criticism, or the value of it.’
- ‘Using the techniques of source criticism and form criticism, historical-critical scholarship analyzed biblical pericopes and looked through them to reconstruct the history of the traditions that lay behind the canonical documents.’
- ‘It would be helpful, perhaps in a future article, to look at issues such as textual and source criticism from a traditional perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.