One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A text listing of commands to be compiled or assembled into an executable computer program.
- ‘The intruder found some of their proprietary source code, but did not download any of it, the company claims.’
- ‘This implies that the source code of these programs is to be made publicly available.’
- ‘If you bought a mainframe, it came with an operating system complete with source code.’
- ‘It lives up to its name by making both source code and file formats completely open.’
- ‘The fact that source code is available may be thought of as a security risk for the company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.