One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cream which has been deliberately fermented by the addition of certain bacteria.
- ‘In a bowl, mix together goat cheese curd, sugar, cream, sour cream and lemon zest.’
- ‘Milk, butter, sour cream, and curd cheese were traditionally highly prized additions to the diet.’
- ‘Reindeer meat doesn't suffer if you cook it with cream or sour cream, either.’
- ‘Whip them up with butter, sour cream or cream cheese to spread on everything from toast to potatoes to steak to squash.’
- ‘Place the chocolate, sour cream and muscovado sugar in a heavy saucepan over a very low heat.’
- ‘Margarine, butter, mayonnaise and sour cream add fat to vegetables and fruits.’
- ‘We defined high fat dairy food as whole milk, ice cream, hard cheese, butter, and sour cream.’
- ‘Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, cilantro and green onions.’
- ‘Lightly fold in the mayonnaise, sour cream, heavy cream and tomato purée into the sieved tomato pulp.’
- ‘The meal was served with a large side salad and baked potatoes with sour cream.’
- ‘In a small bowl mix together the lovage, brioche, sauerkraut, creme fraiche, and sour cream.’
- ‘There is also a discreet dish of blinis, boiled potato slices and sour cream.’
- ‘Serve with a dollop of sour cream or plain yoghurt, or sprinkle with cheese.’
- ‘If you prefer a chunky soup, simply add cream cheese and sour cream to the pot once the asparagus is tender.’
- ‘Cut into squares and serve, topping with sour cream and cilantro to garnish.’
- ‘To serve, garnish with a drizzle of sour cream or plain yogurt and chopped parsley or a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.’
- ‘Just one tablespoon of butter, sour cream or gravy can double the calories in a potato.’
- ‘For a double hit, serve them with a bowl of sour cream with some raw spring onions chopped and sprinkled on the top.’
- ‘In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, flour, sour cream, egg and egg yolk and whisk to combine.’
- ‘In a medium bowl, combine the banana purée, sour cream, and vanilla and mix until combined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.