One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to express agreement with a proposal.‘I'll call you later this week for confirmation? Sounds like a plan to me!’
- ‘Make sure you invite me when you get back! That sounds like a plan to me, Ed.’
- ‘I'm thinking maybe I should force myself to stay up all day and sleep tonight. Sounds like a plan huh?’
- ‘"We will stop by afterwards, if we're not feeling too exhausted." "That sounds like a plan."’
- ‘We'll set the tape at the exact moment and no one will be the wiser. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.’
- ‘Breakfast and a book sounds like a plan.’
- ‘"We can go shopping or something after school." "Sounds like a plan!"’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.