One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His taste was impeccable; his soulfulness was real; his artistry was beyond belief.’
- ‘Some are almost mechanical, others merely sweet - the inspired wood thrush sings with a certain soulfulness.’
- ‘With his world-weary eyes and solitary habits, he gives Pépé a soulfulness and depth unusual for a movie gangster.’
- ‘Grunwald has admired old blues music since he was 10 years old, immediately drawn to the soulfulness of the genre.’
- ‘I think his strong points are really the soulfulness of his playing and the directness of his lyrics that really come from the heart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.