One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The man has proved that he can do more than just play the sitar soulfully.’
- ‘Light some candles, pour yourself a fine dessert wine, put soft, romantic music on the stereo, and gaze soulfully out the window at the stars as you lift each moist, delicious bite to your mouth.’
- ‘They stand close and stare at each other soulfully.’
- ‘Whether Shannon is approaching happiness or searching for a way to grieve, Olson writes soulfully.’
- ‘Geraldo raised his glass of first-rate Merlot, and looked into my eyes soulfully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.