One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See soulin combination ‘she was a great-souled character’
- ‘He called human beings double souled animals.’
- ‘It doesn't make any difference whether this action originated in spite, or in a higher souled attempt to maintain the standard of Australian art.’
- ‘All the band members are souled out for Jesus and it shows in thier playing and singing!’
- ‘Great souled priests full of wise counsel and abundant pastoral mercies.’
- ‘Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled", individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.