One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See soulin combination ‘she was a great-souled character’
- ‘It doesn't make any difference whether this action originated in spite, or in a higher souled attempt to maintain the standard of Australian art.’
- ‘Great souled priests full of wise counsel and abundant pastoral mercies.’
- ‘All the band members are souled out for Jesus and it shows in thier playing and singing!’
- ‘Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled", individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans.’
- ‘He called human beings double souled animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.